Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ta-daaa!!

1. Ta-daaa!!

Ok I'm done.Heres my Vasquez-inspired rendition of the little redneck from Harvest Moon:A Wonderful Life.

I didnt put in any extra effort to make it more snazzy 'cause I wanted to finish it earlier(I could sence your impatience).

I also finished DiffusionX's request.Please dont critisize,I drew in about 5 minutes,so the anatomy is a wee-bit off (a wee-lot actually).

Due to the explicit adult material I couldnt post directly so please click here.

And yes DiffusionX,you have my permission to use it as wallpaper.

2. Wow, ik, I gave you a genuine request and you just threw it back in my face. And here I thought everyone was being alittle too harsh on you. Sigh, oh well. Thanks... I guess.

3. gee that's funny and so clever too, you replaced moon with stool and had him say "I fuck my sister" you're awesome Ik

4. But,TECHNICALLY it's not bad right?

5. GAHUCK! ANAL SAX AND INBRED HICKZ! HARDY HAR!!!!!!!!

At any rate, I will critique your drawings to belittle what little ability you have.

Harvest Stool:

The boogers do not look realistic and the puppy looks like a stuffed rendition of a poorly drawn snoopy. Very droll. The pitchfork seems to be going behind him, yet coming out of his ass (suitable to you, no doubt). Ever hear of using a ruler to align points?

The character model of a whole lacks any sort of texture. Lines is your big 'thing'? Right? I mean, put some lines here, put some lines there... wow! A shirt, no less! How about a little tear off hear and we'll draw something underneath it. I'm at a loss here guys, what should I draw under it? More lines? WOW! GREAT IDEA!

The boots are not uniform in size with one ankle being stouter than the other. While the eyes suffer from the same inability to align or put anything into some sort of perspective.

The harvest stool sign does not look like wood grain, but some sort of poorly drawn oyster. Any sort of drapery is not present while the puddles in the background look as though they're vertically up and down.

Personal Passtime (fucking men) Picture:

The figures themselves are awkward. The back of the character portraying you has unordinary humps. Perhaps you should seek medical attention. The form of your anal partner (supposed to be diffx in this rendering, but obviously a fabricated blow up doll) is totally inacurate and should have been redrawn before inked.

The eyes on both of the faces (or glasses) are far too far up the head. The eyes are in the middle of a human beings head, not the top. Since you were going for realism to capture your passion passtime, it's not done well.

Your pictures are not good enough to be acclaimed, nor shitty or unique enough to be considered stylized. I think you should go back to the drawing board and try to reformat your pictures.

2/10 stars with a 2 star margin for error.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Originally posted by Andrew
    GAHUCK! ANAL SAX AND INBRED HICKZ! HARDY HAR!!!!!!!!

At any rate, I will critique your drawings to belittle what little ability you have.

Harvest Stool:

The boogers do not look realistic and the puppy looks like a stuffed rendition of a poorly drawn snoopy. Very droll. The pitchfork seems to be going behind him, yet coming out of his ass (suitable to you, no doubt). Ever hear of using a ruler to align points?

The character model of a whole lacks any sort of texture. Lines is your big 'thing'? Right? I mean, put some lines here, put some lines there... wow! A shirt, no less! How about a little tear off hear and we'll draw something underneath it. I'm at a loss here guys, what should I draw under it? More lines? WOW! GREAT IDEA!

The boots are not uniform in size with one ankle being stouter than the other. While the eyes suffer from the same inability to align or put anything into some sort of perspective.

The harvest stool sign does not look like wood grain, but some sort of poorly drawn oyster. Any sort of drapery is not present while the puddles in the background look as though they're vertically up and down.

Personal Passtime (fucking men) Picture:

The figures themselves are awkward. The back of the character portraying you has unordinary humps. Perhaps you should seek medical attention. The form of your anal partner (supposed to be diffx in this rendering, but obviously a fabricated blow up doll) is totally inacurate and should have been redrawn before inked.

The eyes on both of the faces (or glasses) are far too far up the head. The eyes are in the middle of a human beings head, not the top. Since you were going for realism to capture your passion passtime, it's not done well.

Your pictures are not good enough to be acclaimed, nor shitty or unique enough to be considered stylized. I think you should go back to the drawing board and try to reformat your pictures.

2/10 stars with a 2 star margin for error.
    Well,first off I didnt draw in pencil then ink.I used a pen from the start.
    Secondly the eyes arnt supposed to be alinged (he's inbred redneck scum you know).The puppy is supposed to be like that aswell.
    Thirdly since I drew the difX pic in 5 min realism was the least of my concerns,I just wanted to get a point across.
    You're right about the sign not looking like wood grain and the background puddles being out of perspective.I'll do better next time.

Wow. Useless.

8. good thing I'm a mod again

Just so you know, I'm not a fan of...material...like this. I'll let it stay (artistic expression and all), but next time, please link anything of questionable nature or I'll remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. Originally posted by ik
    Thirdly since I drew the difX pic in 5 min realism was the least of my concerns,I just wanted to get a point across.
    So what is the point?

That I give you a boner?

That you want to rape me?

That you think you're a big tough guy?

That you enjoy raping men?

You're such a fucking chode.

Like I said Im flattered but no thanks.