Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trade or sale lotsa exclusive stuff

1. Originally posted by Almaci
    bandit im located in Belgium and my ebay account doesnt allow me to sell in the US, in the past Zero-chan used to take care of auctions for me and that worked really well.
    She is living in Japan till late may tough so that is no longer an option.
    Ali, if you want, I can sell them on eBay for you. I'll handle the payments, emailing, and listing. All you have to do is ship out when I tell you to, and provide actual pictures so I can post them in the auctions.

Link to my eBay auctions are in my signature. I got 210+ feedback.

2. Sounds cool man, ill get scans tommorow, just tell me where to send em to.
    you collect payment, receive a percentage for youre troubles and ebay cut and send all the money once everything is taken care of to me.
    Just like I used to do with Zero.

If ya have ICQ send me an email with youre UIN at ali@the-nextlevel.com

3. Originally posted by Almaci
    Sounds cool man, ill get scans tommorow, just tell me where to send em to.
    you collect payment, receive a percentage for youre troubles and ebay cut and send all the money once everything is taken care of to me.
    Just like I used to do with Zero.

If ya have ICQ send me an email with youre UIN at ali@the-nextlevel.com
    No problem. You can email the pics to y2bandit@cs.com . When I post them, I'll send you the links to the auctions or you can just go to the link in my sig and bookmark the page.

Also, what I need from you besides the pics are the following for each item you want me to list..

- Reserve :: Do you want this? If so how much?
    - Buy It Now :: Same as reserve question.
    - Description :: Maybe you want to describe the item in your own way. I'll just copy and paste it.
    - Duration :: How long you want the items to be listed for? 3? 5? 7?
    - Starting Price :: I usually start mines at $9.99 as its cheap and attracts more bidders. I'm not sure how you feel or what you prefer.
    - Location :: Where do you reside? So I can tell them that its coming from so and so country, and NOT US. So they dont complain about the time it arrives.
    - Shipping :: I dont know how much you want to charge for shipping, as I dont know how much it costs you.

I guess thats about it.

4. Once I get the information needed from Ali, I'll post the link to the items on eBay.

Hopefully its later tonight..9pm-11pm EST

5. OK, well Ali couldnt provide me with the descriptions and whose sig is on the items (I would think Yu Suzuki would be on the ShenMue but it doesnt say Yu Suzuki on it..it says Shin Something). So I will post the links soon.

6. Urm I did, its Shin Ishikawa
    The actual director for the game, the guy responsible for it, Suzuki is the producer and its his story but apart from that he has little to do with how the game turns out(apart from his advisory function)

7. Now I got it. But when I posted it above, it was an hour ago.

And now...iazybandit PRESENTS Ali's Auctions..

PROMO SIGNED ShenMue DreamCast Sticker Sheet

PROMO SIGNED ShenMue Shen Mue 2 II Xbox RARE

PROMO SIGNED Sonic Advance GameBoy GBA RARE

Originally posted by Almaci
    Signed by Shin Ishikawa and Yuji Naka.
    HAHAHA..how come I didnt see that before back on the first page? Stupid me.

8. ShenMue II game has been sold, but you still got a chance at bidding on the sticker sheet signed and sonic signed.