Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trade or sale lotsa exclusive stuff

1. Trade or sale lotsa exclusive stuff

My trip to Japan cost me more then I had anticipated and im in urgent need of a new Digicam and a new PPC.

I have to offer:

Signed Shen Mue 2X us version sealed for XBox
    Signed Shen Mue2 DC sticker sheet
    Signed Sonic Advance for GBA
    Phantasy star1 for Megadrive
    5 DC Sega isseud beta´s (these are playable on a US system with a simple boot disc, they are games as send to mags for review purposes.

Italians can make me an ofer I cant refuse, if youre Chinese make me an ofer I cant understand, the rest of ya just make me an offer ok?

I would prefer to get rid of everything in one fell swoop for either a payment or exchange of goods wich I might want (digicam, axim5 400MHz ppc).
    Goods dont have to be new but they need to be in excellent working order.

Mail me with offers at ali@the-nextlevel.com

Which beta games? I'm interested.

3. Lets see, I gots Sega rally2, Metropolis street racer, Jet set radio, Fighting Vipers2, Ready to rumble, UEFA, Sonic Adventure and a few others.

4. No one?

5. How much for just the Jet Set Radio beta? Also, is there anything different between it and the original Japanese release?

6. Yes, it lacks the Rob Zombie stuff but does have the extra levels.
    I honestly dont know what I should ask for the items seperatly.
    I was hoping to get around 350$ worth in exchange(the price of the Axim or a decent digicam) for everything at once.

7. I'm interested in Fighting Vipers 2.

8. Hrm ok, what do you guys offer then as I have no idea what to ask for the items seperatly.

9. Originally posted by Almaci
    Hrm ok, what do you guys offer then as I have no idea what to ask for the items seperatly.
    How about a random poster from a newer issue of Arcadia?

10. Heh nah man, Zero can pick me up the Arcadia mags for less then 6 bucks.