Thread: Who's the baddest? SHO'NUFF!!

1. Who's the baddest? SHO'NUFF!!

I was watching Good Morning America today and they announced that a sequel to that martial arts "classic", The Last Dragon, is in the works. Tiamak returns as Bruce Leroy- they showed what he looks like now and he's still in damn good shape. No word if the awesome Sho'nuff, AKA The Shogun of Harlem, will be returning, but it wouldn't be The Last Dragon without him.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. this might be another case of a sequel ruining the first movie. hopefully i'm wrong and they give us a great movie.

3. Well, I'll give it a try. First one was a friggin weird movie

4. I think if they really go all-out crazy with guys glowing and flying all over the place it'll be a good movie. I don't know, the original had such an 80's feel (mainly because it was made in the 80's, natch). It would be weird to see it updated for modern times. The sequel could very well suck but I don't think it would ruin the original movie in any way. I've seen great movies that had crappy sequels and I just pretend the sequel was never made. It's easy.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. It's gonna suck. Not that this will stop me from watching it, but it's still gonna suck. Unless they go for that niche 80's motif and purposely camp it up.

6. i gotta agree with shine on it (possibly) sucking but still going to see it. i'm a big, giant mark for Last Dragon (i declare myself the biggest LD mark ever!) so it's sort of exciting hearing about a sequel even if it's almost 20 years too late.