Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super crazy items for sale!!!

1. Oh yes my friend! I just played half way through SMB2 earlier and even did the ol' bouncing key on the head trick with Toad. I was so proud I took a lil mpeg. Unfortunately I can't get it out of my camera.

Pa

2. Youre out of line.

3. What I wouldn't give for a Sakura Taisen DC...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. How much for Panzer Dragoon Saga and the Hello Kitty DC with imports?

5. Well, I really don't know. Not trying to be rude but they're on ebay which means they're up for auction. So we'll not know until the auctions end.

Pa

6. where the hell did you find that NES test station?

7. A buddy of mine brought the thing in and traded it for a couple PS2 games. NOA is just 20 minutes away so thangs are pretty Nintendocentric around these parts. Half the gamers I know(including myself) have worked for them in some capacity.

Pa

8. my god if i had the cash id be bidding on that test nes

i am officially jealous
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. PaCrappa,
    Good luck on the auctions! I'd bid on something but I'm broke and I don't use eBay anymore. Just a small correction though, the McDonalds disc for Ps2 has a demo for Piposaru 2001, not Ape Escape 2. Piposaru 2001 is the "underwear sucking" game.