Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super crazy items for sale!!!

1. Super crazy items for sale!!!

The following post is also at the trade depot ebay department. I wanted maximum exposure so it's up here too. If I'm outta line, please tell me so and kill this thread. Just leave the other one please!

I have mega stuff up for auction at the moment. Some of it is super cool. For instance:

What we have here is a NES test station. Test everything! What's that? You think your Rob the Robot might have cybernetic carpal tunnel? Hook 'im up to the test station. I doubt I'll ever see another one of these bad boys again. It literally tests everything associated with the NES (first party Nintendo stuff that is). From cartridges to controllers to AC adapters. Works perfect!

Here's some other goodies, each one is a sperate auction:

Hello Kitty DC system with 27 sealed imports (alot of 'em are sweet too)
    Project Justice
    Panzer Dragoon Saga
    Radiant Silvergun
    Yukyu Gensokyoku Hozonban Perpetual Collection
    Derby Stallion skeleton Saturn
    Christmas Nights Saturn system
    Ogre Battle 64
    Gundam 0079 Premium Disc (DC)
    Dragonball GT Final Bout (US PSX)
    Gradius Deluxe Pack (Saturn)
    McDonald's Fandisc (JPS2 this thing is crazy, playable demos of Parappa 2 and Ape Escape 2 and some silly live video)
    DDR 6th Mix (PS2)
    Sakura Taisen DC system
    R7 (Regulation #7) DC system
    Biohazard 5th Anniversary briefcase

There's abunch of other stuff up right now too (including a couple of super sweet vintage skateboard decks) so go ahead and peep it! Here's a link to the test station auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...007027649&rd=1

Pa

2. Link!

3. Once again I thank you sir!

Pa

How much would it take for you to cancel that auction for the R7 DC?

I believe that test station is the coolest thing I have ever seen.

Outta my price range, though. Hope you get a mint for it
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

6. From Shmups:

Nice freaking lot there, PaCrapps.

I would KILL for that Sakura DC.

You have no idea...

Damn eBay fiends will probably go ape, though...

7. Lord knows I'm hoping the fiends go crazy! I'm tired of the unbalanced financial plan of having MEGA inventory and no money whatsoever.

88MPH, I have another R7 DC so go ahead and shoot me an offer. If you'd like to do so privately here is my email: gigantor@attbi.com

Pa

8. Must procure Project Justice...a working copy this title :P *-neo

9. Does that test station allow full play or NES games as well? I'm assuming yes...

10. I bet it's one of those thingies that the old magazines (Nintendo Power, EGM, etc.) and game companies used to use for screenshots.

If I'm right, this bad boy outputs in RGB. I'd love to have it, but there's no way I can afford the likely MASSIVE amount of money it'll go for.