Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psycho to be remade again?

1. Psycho to be remade again?

From 411Movies:

Director Gus Van Sant, the man behind the blasted 1998 Psycho remake, says he wants to remake the film again.

"I’m thinking of remaking “Psycho” again," he told MovieHole.net in a recent interview. "Doing a third remake. The idea this time is to really change it – we’re talking about doing a Punk rocker setting. Viggo Mortensen suggested it. He was married to Exene Cervenka and knows all the right people to get involved – all the right punk rocker etc – so he would definitely be involved if we go ahead."

Credit: MovieHole.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. I won't watch any Psycho remakes till they make it in synth pop flavor!
    pwned by Ivan

3. Another stupid ass idea. He already screwed up with it once, and now he wants to do it again.

4. No, No, No, No, No, No, No, NO!

This is one of those movies that can't be further perfected with a remake. So knock it off Gus.

5. Jesus Christ. I sure hope he was either drunk or joking. The remake sucked and I guarantee this one will as well. You can't remake what was already perfect to begin with so now he wants to do it twice? Isn't there anything else to do in Hollywood Gus? While you're at it why don't you remake the Godfather and 2001.

SC

6. Cool. He can remake Psycho every year, but change the setting and era each time, like Grand Theft Auto does now. Psycho: Vice City has a nice ring to it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. ... I need a gun and an address, and there will be no re-re-make. If you give me a time machine there would be no re-make.

8. this stupid monkey needs to stop flinging shit everywhere.

9. Leave the damn movie alone. Him and Lucas can't leave shit alone.

10. Great, given the number of Psycho sequels, all of which sucked ass and licked nuts at the same time, he'll have his work cut out for him. It'll take some effort to make the sequels worse than they are, but remaking them will do that.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan