Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Max Anime

1. Yup, that sounds about right. It was at the forefront of the anime pop culture explosion. By the by, do you still need people for Max Anime?

2. Originally posted by ShineAqua
    Yup, that sounds about right. It was at the forefront of the anime pop culture explosion. By the by, do you still need people for Max Anime?
    We've got a small number of people that are in for sure but we need more. If you think you've got what it takes, shoot me a sample.

3. Originally posted by Zenigata
    My friend is working hard on the design. We have several preliminary sketches and the logo is nearly complete. Cynical has really liked everything we've shown him. It shouldn't be long before he's done. He showed me an updated sketch last night and it's looking great.
    sounds a lot better than what we've got on TNL's end

4. What do you want exactly? Are you talking reviews? If so just say the word and I'll send you something, otherwise I'll likely be the same with everything else, useless.

5. Originally posted by ShineAqua
    What do you want exactly? Are you talking reviews? If so just say the word and I'll send you something, otherwise I'll likely be the same with everything else, useless.
    Well, if you want to write reviews, then logic would dictate that you should send a sample review in. :P

6. I'll get on it then

7. just out of curiousity....where are the samples being sent?

It's important that I know because there have been a few adjustments that I'd like to apprise you of Cynic

8. They're being sent to my email address (esoteric@aghora.zzn.com) as of the present time. At least, that goes for the ones I haven't already seen.

9. Originally posted by Hero
    Not to mention that, in covering older stuff, you give new fans to anime a look into stuff they may have missed. I mean, how many know of Ranma?
    /me points to his 3 box sets of Ranma

Hooray Ranma!