Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zelda OoT: Master Quest... Offical Thread...

1. Zelda OoT: Master Quest... Offical Thread...

umm lets discuss this.. what are some of the changes and stuff.. I played very little of the original.. but its so long.. i cant rememeber anything. so yah..

2. anyone know if the game is the slighty sensored version?

- no chanting in that one later temple.
    - no blood when killing Gannon
    - no dead guy or something when Gannon runs out with Zelda

...I THINK this stuff wasnt in most copies of tOoT after the initial shipment of gold and gray copies.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Just wondering, does this come with a manual of any sort?
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

4. This is supposedly the green-blood version.

Comes with a manual. Not full color, though. Black & white & yellow. Still better than the offerings from most companies. I love how even with a free product Nintendo outclasses product Sega charges for. (This is where I glare at my copy of Phantasy Star Collection and its dirty save game crashing bug.)

I'm in the dodongo's cavern, and so far I've gotten stuck twice. It's making me feel so terribly stupid. I don't remember getting stuck this early in OoT, and I'm not sure this is all that hard. I think I've just lost my Zelda skillz. I'm hoping this thread fills up with a bunch of posts crying about how hard the game is, because I need to feel like I'm not alone.

5. Your not alone.. man.. I'm stuck in Dekus Tree.. ha... hoepfully once i get on a role, and dont get pist.. all start to advance more.. But it still a fun fun game..

Any noticeably differences between MQ and OoT yet?

7. I dont remember getting stuck in OOT at all
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. I am now un-stuck! I'd forgotten you can break open crates by rolling into them. D'oh. Similar thing happened when I got stuck the first time - forgot I could freakin' crouch. I feel so, so dumb.

There seem to be few differences between OoT and MQ. Overworld's all the same. Dungeons are slightly remixed. Maybe they get a bit nuttier later on in the game, but so far it just seems like the same rooms with some swapped items and enemies. Almost feels like a fan hack.

9. I got stuck in OoT a few times, but I can't see myself getting stuck this time.

I'm sure everything will just come back to me once I see it.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

10. I just wanted to add.. if people saw the little chicken.. i put at the top of the thread..i tought it was really fitted a zelda thread..