Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zelda OoT: Master Quest... Offical Thread...

1. I unexpectedly had a lot of change left over when I went to trade in for CvS2 yesterday, so I kind of unconciously put down for the Zelda bonus disc. Once I got home I just realized that I'm getting OoT and remembered how much I love that game Can't wait to pick up my bonus disk (not till Sunday for GameStop, but ah well, you get a free strat guide with it too, cool with me), playing through Zeldas are an experience unlike most
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. Free strat. guide? with master quest? is it part of the manual?

3. Dunno, the guy just said it came with a free strategy guide
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. Now I gotta go ask them myself then I guess. I hope Gene isn't working when I go to pick up my copy cus he's so damn clueless.

5. yeah Gamestop has a deal with Prima and published up a bunch of their old OOT guides to give away with this

the quality of the paper is alot lower than what the guide had when it first came out and the paper is alot thinner too but its a free guide for OOT (not for masters quest just oot, its the exact same guide they had in 98 when OOT came out)
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I'm surprised at how much sharper this looks than on n64. The prerendered stuff sticks out pretty bad tho. But man, Link and other characters look nice and smooth now. My son popped in the n64 version on Monday and started a new quest and it looks way bad compared to this [I got mine yesterday].

As for changes in Master Quest. I was surprised at how much was moved around in the Deku Tree [and this is after going through it on Monday on the original n64 version mind you]. The layout is pretty much the same, but objects are moved and enemies have changed. There are also new enemies.

--Scourge .