Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Frequency

Post Frequency

I think the post frequency bar needs to be adjusted.. I'm seeing Jeremy's post frequency bar as about 1/4 full..and he has like 27 posts per day. Wouldn't it make more sense if his bar was full, or very close to it?

2. I was just gonna post something on this...
    Why does the bar have to be green, too?
    Doesn't go well with GO!, methinks.

3. The post frequency bar is unneeded if you ask me. I guess I would like it better if it was adjusted but whatever.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

4. seems to me like you would base the max number for the frequency off of one of the more frequent posters (in other words I agree with rich)

5. The post was adjusted in its numbers of 100 posts per day. It's a mathematical value that's 5 posts per day divided by 100. I set the number to 1 poster per day, which when factored by 100 comes out to uh...100 posts per day. Thus his amount is just made to look more realistic (technically if we went by the average value, yes his bar would be maxed out.

I thought it would be cool to have

*reads posts over*

No one likes it

I have actually taken a great liking to the frequency bar (In part because it gives post # + posts per day without checking profiles) and wish it stay. I only wish that the scale to which it's measured is lessened. Maybe 25?

Oh yeah, one more thing..
    Quack quack.

7. I can't say I really like it.

How much info do we really need about our fellow poster's posting habits? If anyone cares enough they can check their profile.

Ah well, no big deal.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

I like it. Its cool... it would be even cooler if the colors blended a bit more with TNL two point zero.

9. Ah, I agree with 88. If the colors weren't so hard to match up together, it would be great.

10. Originally posted by bahn
    The post was adjusted in its numbers of 100 posts per day. It's a mathematical value that's 5 posts per day divided by 100. I set the number to 1 poster per day, which when factored by 100 comes out to uh...100 posts per day. Thus his amount is just made to look more realistic (technically if we went by the average value, yes his bar would be maxed out.
    Post. Make. Kris. Head. Hurt.... *ugh*