Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Little logo I put togther today

1. Little logo I put togther today

Heya all,

Was working on some corp. logos today and this came togther in about five minutes.

Turned out kinda spiffy, so I figured I'd post it here to see what everybody thinks:

2. Good, but looks really corporate.
    your mom

3. True 'nuff.

I was designing some straight up funk-nasty corporate stuff at work when I came up with that, so thats probably why.

Atleast I didn't make it grey...or blue and grey *blech*

4. Looks sharp but purple isn't a graphic colour. It's actually poo-pooed at by designers for some goddamn reason. It's for you, however, so fuck'em if you like purple.

What's the concept? Like how does it relate to comet? I see a flower and the stripe and such. Please explain, I'm interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Originally posted by Andrew
    Looks sharp but purple isn't a graphic colour. It's actually poo-pooed at by designers for some goddamn reason.
    I've never noticed anything about purple being an under-used color by "designers" in my five or so years as a professional designer.

Opinions/useage of colors changes as time goes on, and the only real color I ever hear people saying that is not that widely used is orange.

A few years back Corbis (I believe) sponsered this huge survey with the general populaces least liked color being orange.

Uhm...yea.

*runs out*

6. Looks great. Would fit great with a Japanese Soda company. "Drinka Cooooometa Sevonnnnnnn!"
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

7. Thanks!

I'd drink me up some Cometa Sevonn soda I think.

Well...they are pretty wacky, I'd have to see what would be in it first.

Feel like making me an extremely corporate looking 88mph logo for my signature?

9. "Comet 7 - now in watermelon flavour!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cs.gif 
Views:	282 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	126  

10. Originally posted by 88mph
    Feel like making me an extremely corporate looking 88mph logo for my signature?
    Sure. But do you feel like paying for it?

Seriously though, I wish I could help...but I have so much stuff going on now that I don't have a lot of time to fit in pro bono work.

Originally posted by Black Arts Viper
    "Comet 7 - now in watermelon flavour!"
    *sniff*

Even Mr.T likes the Comet 7 soda...just don't drink it when they're trying to get you on a plane and you'll be fine.