Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problem posting images

1. problem posting images

When I try to post an image it comes up as a URL link, it is happening in my last post in my Xbox PSO thread in the online forum.

see?

I've had the same problem in the past.

I don't think its this board, its the image you're linking.

3. Read the forum rules, towards the end of the page. When it says [img] code is OFF, it means images will only show up as links instead of actual images.

4. IMG code is disabled in some forums. I imagine you can still use the Attachment feature from the Post Reply page, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I bet I know what the next question is.

5. Where was he trying to attach IMG code? is my question.

Its happened in gaming discussion to me in the past. I am convinced that my answer still holds some truth.

7. possibly...I know that lordumwhathisnameIforget tried to post some things from IGN, and since they were linked to their advertising scripts, the images wouldn't show up.

I'd say you are right.

8. Just happened to me in the Online boards:

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...433#post309433

Works if I try another board...
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

9. Wolffen, did you skip over or misread what cka said above...

If IMG code is labled IMG code is OFF (such as this board for example), then there's nothing you can do about it. IMG code is turned off in that board and that's why you get an X. It does not need to be enabled for that board.

10. Nah, I was just backing up what cka said, actually. I got zero sleep last night, so my language skills aren't up to snuff today...
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.