Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Venus & Braves

1. Namco seriously has one of the worst US branches ever.

2. Namco doesn't love you - that's all there is to it ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Originally posted by Frogacuda
    Namco seriously has one of the worst US branches ever.
    What Japanese game company has a decent US branch?
    Most of them seem to be run by retarded apes as far as I can tell.

As for this game, I'll wait on the reviews and consider the import should it sound like my sort of thing.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Originally posted by Ammadeau
    What Japanese game company has a decent US branch?
    Most of them seem to be run by retarded apes as far as I can tell.
    Alot of them at least have decent resources for localization. Namco's localizations are like... spiteful almost. They're localization team consists of two retarded orphan children with access to babelfish and a monkey that can do backflips.

5. I guess then we have to hope for Working Designs or UbiSoft or maybe even Fresh Games to bring it out. I think that UbiSoft could actually do a good job. Even if V&B is nothing like FFT, it just looks so damn cool.

6. IGN just reviewed the japanese version of V&B. Since I refuse to pay that crappy site for information, I can't see their review. I know, I know...the site pretty much sucks, but I really would love to know more about V&B. So anyone have an insider account? Would anyone be nice enough to post the review here?? Thanks in advance.

7. You can't post an insider review. That would be not nice. Just wait a few days until it becomes free to access.

PS - Their reviews suck. See what people on gamefaqs have to say about it instead. Those who play imports are usually reasonably intellegent.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. Originally posted by Ammadeau
    You can't post an insider review. That would be not nice. Just wait a few days until it becomes free to access.

PS - Their reviews suck. See what people on gamefaqs have to say about it instead. Those who play imports are usually reasonably intellegent.

GameFAQ's...Intelegent???
    Either way I dont think there are too many U.S. branches that can claim to have good localization teams. Square isn't exactly flawlwess with thier ass localization of games like FF6 and Xenogears, Enix didn't do a stellar job with Star Ocean, and Namco...well now there are two Tales of Destiny 2's. I'd prefer that these games get the third party treatment in the U.S. Working Designs and Ubisoft top my list.

9. Originally posted by ShineAqua
    Either way I dont think there are too many U.S. branches that can claim to have good localization teams. Square isn't exactly flawlwess with thier ass localization of games like FF6 and Xenogears, Enix didn't do a stellar job with Star Ocean, and Namco...well now there are two Tales of Destiny 2's. I'd prefer that these games get the third party treatment in the U.S. Working Designs and Ubisoft top my list.
    Way to judge Squares ability to localize games based off of a snes game.

I'm not sure if you know, but Squares a' makin PS2 games now!

10. Originally posted by ShineAqua

GameFAQ's...Intelegent???
    I think what Ammadeau was trying to say was that an importer's impressions are just as credible when posted there as here. ...and let's hope your misspelling of intelligent was sarcasm...