Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: .hack//Official

1. Sadly I dont have time for RPGs anymore

Maybe in the future, I will check it out.

2. watch .hack//sign, then you'll have no choice but to buy it. That's how they suckered me in... damn bandai.

See, .hack//Infection (the game) is just a small part of the whole .hack story. The entire .hack series takes place over a novel, two different anime series, an OVA and four games. They all feature different characers (mostly) and themes (mostly) but they all deal with the online game "The World". Besides, It's fun to see a character that gets a barely passing mention in one series basically star in the next.

So, if you really need a reason to buy the game, download or catch .hack//sign on cartoon network over the weekends. While you're at it, watch .hack//Liminality and .hack//Dusk too (Liminality is the OVA that comes with each game).

Sggg, with this and the N-gage, your enthusiasm for games is infectious. (No pun intended.) I've been interested in this game recently and will probably be picking it up on payday.

I'm looking forward to see what you guys think of the game.

4. 25 hours is the perfect amount of time for an RPG for me. I can rarely tolerate playing one any longer than that. The addition of a DVD anime flick is a nice touch, and will definitely help give me motivation to beat the game.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Hmm...well my copy is chillin at the house as we speak.

I want to play it...but until I finish Skies of Arcadia Legends I don't think I can start another rpg.

6. I heard the game sucks, and all those saps who waited in line to play it at e3 went home crying the same day.

That's what I heard, mind you. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. Originally posted by Hero
    I heard the game sucks, and all those saps who waited in line to play it at e3 went home crying the same day.

That's what I heard, mind you. ^_^

Way to kill a buzz.

8. I liked it and I can assure you I didn't leave the E3 crying

9. If I wasn't immersed in Metroid Prime right now, I'd be playing this, and if Xenosaga wasn't coming out in 2 weeks you know it would be next on my list.

Then there's that damn Zelda disc that I'm dying to play, not to mention the actual game that I preordered to get it.

.hack, you were released at a bad time. Don't worry though, you'll get your loving soon.

(Yes, I do talk to my games and sometimes, when need be, console them. You got a problem with that?)

sggg: that avatar is slick.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

10. Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red
    Too bad it's only 25 hours long...ah, well, it comes with a 45-minute anime DVD, is one part in a four part saga, and Xenosaga's coming out at the end of the month anyway. Should be a very enjoyable 25 hours
    I think I have read 35? Regardless it's supposed to be a short game.. but I have also read that if you linger and are a completist it can last a fair bit longer - which I tend to do in games I like a lot.

I don't mind that it's on the short side especially since it's a 4 game series. Also, I have been playing so many games lately I don't seem to mind the ones on the short side. It'll just give me time to get to the rest of the great RPGs coming out.