Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: .hack//Official

1. I officially hate the EB in downtown Montréal.

So, no .hack for me today.. maybe tomorrow (i'll believe it when the game is in my hands)... That store is the worst. They have no selection. They never have anything in stock. They have the worst prices and mainly sell stupid used games for only $5c off the regular price. The staff is annoying....... Bleh bleh bleh. I would not shop there at all except I am sitting on $130c worth of store credit. Once the credit is gone I'll be going to Futureshop or Zellers more often methinks. Maybe I'll use up the credit at the EB in Ottawa.

I'm grumpy now.

(new_post)

I was looking at EBWorld.com and found something interesting. They have the release dates for the next 3 games.

.hack//Mutation (vol 2) is out on 6 May 2003
    .hack//Outbreak (vol 3) is out on 5 August 2003
    .hack//Quarantine (vol 4) is out on 4 November 2003

It's great that all 4 games will come out so near to each other since they are a continuation. It will keep things fresh in your mind when each volume comes out.

But considering that the games (at least the first game) are short and coming out so close to each other it would habe been nice if they were released for $40u each instead of $50u each. That's a lot of freaking money.. $200u for one 4 volume game.

It's better than paying to pay online though.

2. I just got a .hack demo... It'll hold me over til tommorow when I get it

3. If you have a local Target, find the ad. The one here advertised $39.99 for .hack//infection and my local ebgames matched it. I hope they do that for all 4 games...

--------------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Marvel Ultimate Alliance (XBox 360), Civilization IV (PC)
    --------------------------------------

4. No Targets in Canada (MTL anyway).... but Futureshop and Zellers are bigger stores that often have slightly cheaper prices. I, however, am stuck with stupid EB credit and I'd just assume be rid of it sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the heads up tho.

5. The games coming out so close to each other might be overkill. I hope that I have enough dinero to get them all. They REALLY should have been $20 a pop if they were gonna release them all within a year.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. since i wasn't going to get a chance to play it yesterday, i figured i would wait for target to get it today...of course i go to target today, and no .hack...*shakes head*

7. .hack Episode I: Der Wille zur Money

I'm not sure if I'll be getting into this game. From what a friend of mine has told me about the whole .hack conglomeration, it's better to get into the whole thing (all of the anime and games) than just one part of it. That kind of synergism just reeks of marketing to me, and frankly I don't have the time or enough interest in the whole thing to get into all of it.

But we'll see, I guess...the idea of a virtual MMORPG is interesting to me, and hopefully the game continuity will stand better on its own than it seems to me right now.

8. Sega didn't give a discount on Shining Force III because it was part of a 3 game series, heck Sega didn't even bring all 3 out here so I'm not complaining since where actually getting all 4 of them

9. ...don't count you chickens before their hatched...

10. Originally posted by Videodrone
    ...don't count you chickens before their hatched...
    hmmm... 1 chicken, 2, 3... ?!... *burp* oops!