Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9111213

Thread: .hack//Official

1. Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    Delayed by just over a month because of adjustments made by the translation team to some of the game's religious iconography, .hack//OUTBREAK (Part 3) is now officially here.
    Wow, that's a pathetic excuse. Bandai wanted to keep me from playing it by the initially scheduled date so I could be properly shielded from material they perceive to be offensive to my religious values?

2. I wonder wtf got censored that wasn't in the first 2 games... That's really odd.

3. Last night I bought the final chapter in this awesome series (thanks for the review in EGM, thray-walsh )! The game is just more of the same, and the last Liminality DVD episode was disappointing because Tomonari was beginning to recover at the end but never woke up.

BUT... the bonus material on the DVD... SHOCKING! I guess that's why they called it ".hack//GIFT"

4. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....

hack//gift is on there? That's like all the goofy stuff that doesn't really make sense right?

... my poor wallet.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....

hack//gift is on there? That's like all the goofy stuff that doesn't really make sense right?

... my poor wallet.
    It's under "data" on the Liminality DVD. I could only vaguely remember reading rumors of it on gamefaqs, so I wasn't entirely prepared to see what was revealed to my eyes, especially during the end credits. This was an insane parody.