Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *sigh* what a beutiful day

1. *sigh* what a beutiful day

the weather was really great today. it was about 80 degrees outside. i called up a friend and we went to the zoo today. spent allot of time walkin' around DC and just chillin'. then we ate dinner and sat in the park for a while. it was just really nice to be out with a good friend on such a beutiful day. i would've felt really down if i wasn't able to get out and enjoy it. so how did you guys spend your day?

2. Slept, worked, went to family gathering, worked again, now at home surfing the web.

Yah, gotta love all that fresh air I got
    omg TNL epics!

3. I climbed Daimonji-yama yesterday and got a spectacular view of Kyoto. Just thought I needed to share that.

Recently, some girl at the place I'm staying at here in Kyoto bascially went nuts and had to be shipped back to America. I found this to be pretty strange, how can you have a nervous breakdown in one of the most beautiful cities in the world?

4. I think I spent almost all day today indoors oO I was really sleepy. I crashed a friends house last night (Beta MAX and unreleased KonamiX AND the chance to piss off the director of US Bemani in America? WHY NOT!?) so I woke up in a confused rage..and Pikachu was sitting next to me. I think they only productive thing I did all day was this-

Yo yo, Pika got bling! Im in the Ash hat..kekeke!
    Play Guitar Hero //

5. i spent my day here
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

6. Yesterday way wonderfull in Milwaukee. Soo warm, sunny and nice. I was able to catch some sun in the morning, just sat on the deck and enjoyed it. Later had to spend most of the day inside, or in the car driving to places, and in evening it was pouring rain, but still wamr, which is a plus.

7. All it did was rain this weekend, but I finally got around to doing my taxes.

8. Ugh! Don't we get a freakin' spring anymore? You know how a fluorescent bulb flickers on - dark, light, dark, light? Well, that's how weather has been here - winter, summer, winter, summer.

I spent all afternoon yesterday playing King of Fighters, trying to avoid going outside. In the evening, after my wife got back from work, we went to me mums for a Sunday dinner.

I don't hate summer days, but I strongly dislike them. Give me a cool spring or autumn afternoon if you want me to venture outside and love it.

*pulls down the shades and plays Frequency*

9. I wrote term-papers...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

10. I've been hearin rumors of another El Nino...with the shitty weather we've been having lately, I'm startin to think they're true...