Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Comics: do you read them?

1. The Silver Surfer would take Green Lantern's ring, make a green dildo and shove it up his ass. He ain't got nothing on the Surfer. I take it your talkng about Marvel vs. DC?
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

2. The Silver Surfer fight was rigged!
    Yeah, by the votes of Marvel vs DC readers.

3. Originally posted by Lordmrw
    The Silver Surfer would take Green Lantern's ring, make a green dildo and shove it up his ass. He ain't got nothing on the Surfer. I take it your talkng about Marvel vs. DC?
    Just to refresh your memory...THE GREEN LANTERN RESTARTED THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. The Surfer doesn't have that kind of power. The Lantern owned his ass from day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    Just to refresh your memory...THE GREEN LANTERN RESTARTED THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. The Surfer doesn't have that kind of power. The Lantern owned his ass from day one.
    Which GL? The Hal Jordan/Spectre one or the Kyle Rayner one?

5. He's talking about Hal Jordan when he was Parallax. That happened during Zero Hour. Technically Hal wasn't a Green Lantern, and after absorbing the main Oan power battery, he was alot more than that. The Silver Surfer was fighting Kyle Rayner, and you can be damn sure Rayner wasn't going to win.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

6. Originally posted by Lordmrw
    He's talking about Hal Jordan when he was Parallax. That happened during Zero Hour. Technically Hal wasn't a Green Lantern, and after absorbing the main Oan power battery, he was alot more than that. The Silver Surfer was fighting Kyle Rayner, and you can be damn sure Rayner wasn't going to win.
    Yeah! Well...I guess you're right...but I still say it was rigged!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. I've never read comics, but I do dig the Marvel characters. (Couldn't possibly be from playing years of vs. games.)

8. Yeah, and Lusipher from Poison Elves would hack 'em both into bits, or trick a wizard into doing it for him.

Marvel vs DC is so '80s.

James

9. X-men
    Blade of the Immortal
    And some old Spiderman comics that I have in the closet.
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...