Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamertag field

1. That thing takes up way to much room and is way to busy. Why not just put some text below what Forum Style you use?
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

2. go over to SRK and tell the ppl there that it looks "wierd" and see if you come back alive

If Kidnemo designes to make a tip that's the reverse of its current direction...then perhaps we'll move it on the bottom mmkay?

Clash: Because I don't want to, and you can join 88mph on his trip to SRK. Have a nice day

3. mice color

4. Originally posted by bahn

Clash: Because I don't want to, and you can join 88mph on his trip to SRK. Have a nice day
    What does SRK have to do with this? The Tager sign is huge! And no real reason for the size. Or placement for that matter. And last I checked this is TNL, not SRK.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

5. I think it's a good addition, but I can hardly make out the letters. White on white/lt blue is hard to read.

6. Clash: It has nothing to do with anything. I am not in the mood to argue. *poof*

(oh and it's not huge, get a new PC monitor)

7. Originally posted by Schlep
    I think it's a good addition, but I can hardly make out the letters. White on white/lt blue is hard to read.
    OK, I think I know what's up there. One sec.

8. This is NOT the thanks that I was looking for. you make Kidnemo very mad!!!!

9. That better?

10. I'm pretty laid back actually.

Give me a second, lemme send you another revision.