Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamertag field

1. Well whatever. I like the idea of providing XBL Tags, but not the one of making a useless special graphic to wrap the text in. And SRK sucks.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

2. *waves to 88*

Snake? What's happening?

Clash: I am sorry you feel that way

We can still be friends, right?

3. Just saying is all. Happyness is fun.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

4. I LUV IT!!!!!! 'sank joo Kidnemo and cka!

5. ***edit***

Clashes "owning" has been retracted cause he made his text shorter.

6. I like to own. Just a warning Bahn, it seems you type all you want in the XBL Tag line, which then makes the graphic huge, and really long. Fowl play could happan in the future.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

7. I'm not about to lecture you guys on how to code for vBulletin, or anything like that, but 88 and Clash_Master are right, the image above the user name looks off. Why not just have it appear as text underneath a user's location?

8. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    I like to own. Just a warning Bahn, it seems you type all you want in the XBL Tag line, which then makes the graphic huge, and really long. Fowl play could happan in the future.
    Foul play would most likely result in the special usergroup that doesn't allow people to change their profile and/or options. Not ban, just can't change their profile...

9. What I am saying is someone can just type all sorts of jive in there streatching the tag to big lenghts making that whole are strecth over making every not line up, and stuff like that.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

So, why are some of you typing something besides your Xbox live tag in the field?

Is that supposed to be witty, or cute?

It isn't, and kinda shits all over the purpose of having the tag there.