Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 212141516

Thread: Zone of the Enders 2 - Official

1. Boktai kills them both. More real sun-powered portable Boktais pls.

2. I think if there was another ZOE game, Kojima would have to come out of retirement cause he doesnt like others messing with his intellectual property. Or so it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata View Post
    I think if there was another ZOE game, Kojima would have to come out of retirement cause he doesnt like others messing with his intellectual property. Or so it seems.
    Retirement?
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

4. I've seen that before; I wouldn't say "no apparent camera problems," he just knows when the camera's about to go loopy and adjusts. I think alot of it is that he stays really close to the train the whole time; there's a maximum range to the lock on, and if you're back from the train it won't grab anything so you get to stare at the wall while lasers cream you.
    -Kyo

5. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    ...if you're back from the train it won't grab anything so you get to stare at the wall while lasers cream you.
    Dash in the direction of the train (or whatever you want to look at) and briefly let go of the control stick--the camera automatically whips around to point exactly where Jehuty is facing (I forget if you can hold the dash and continue forward movement when you release the left analog stick to recenter the camera).

I honestly, truly did not once use the right analog stick to change the camera outside of my first minutes with the game when I was testing to see what all the buttons did.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    Dash in the direction of the train (or whatever you want to look at) and briefly let go of the control stick--the camera automatically whips around to point exactly where Jehuty is facing (I forget if you can hold the dash and continue forward movement when you release the left analog stick to recenter the camera).
    I'll pick up the game again and give that a shot. I also notice in that video he uses comet alot; I'd been using whatever that thing is where you throw golfballs at the enemy and they get stunned and following it up with grab.
    -Kyo