Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Magic Box

1. Xbox Magic Box

I'm interested in getting the Xbox Magic Box to convert my Saturn controller to use instead of my Xbox Controller S.

Has anyone tried out the product? Is it worth the funds? Thanks in advance.

http://www.gamegizmo.com/products.ph...atID=4&pID=143

2. I've heard alot of people ask about it here, but I don't think anyone's actually tried it. Hopefully someone will get one soon...

Re: Xbox Magic Box

Originally posted by Celeryface
    I'm interested in getting the Xbox Magic Box to convert my Saturn controller to use instead of my Xbox Controller S.

Has anyone tried out the product? Is it worth the funds? Thanks in advance.

http://www.gamegizmo.com/products.ph...atID=4&pID=143
    I really want one, but I also really enjoy the voice chat.

4. ...

But Xbox controller S is so nice...

My brother in law bought one to play his custom arcade stick made with a PS2 board on the Xbox and it worked fine...I will be getting one soon too...

Not sure about a Saturn version though...I doubt it would work with all games kind of like how the Saturn pad doesn't work with DC games such as Sonic...

5. 88, I remeber you posting last night about hating the voice chat. Something about people whispering sweet nothings in your ear, or whatever.

Originally posted by Ste-Von
    88, I remeber you posting last night about hating the voice chat. Something about people whispering sweet nothings in your ear, or whatever.
    Nay... I just hate it when people leave it on, and mouth breathe all loud and shit.

There is a mute button...

7. Re: Re: Xbox Magic Box

Originally posted by 88mph
    I really want one, but I also really enjoy the voice chat.
    Isn't there a port for the memory card in the Magic Box? I wonder if that can be used for the Headset...

8. no headset...

I was going to order this today but there's no port for the xbox microphone. I HATE THE XBOX TYPE S AND XBOX STANDARD CONTROLLER FOR CVS2!!!!! The fierce triggers take far too long to react (since they're analog), and the D-pad is too damned stiff. I so desperately want this DC to XBOX converter, but losing voice chat really, REALLY hurts....

If anybody has any suggestions, respond. I refuse to lose anymore online because of the controller.

9. Why doesn't somebody on these boards make a custom Xbox controller? You guys love making custom stuff. Cmon, there should be like a contest or something.

All submissions in the awesome contest should be sent to me at my place of residence.*

*All submissions are then property of Master and will be treated as such. Deal with it geeks.

10. I've been wanting to try one of these, but I've never been brave enough to cough up the $25. I've heard that the PC version of the unit has lag issues, but to this day I've never heard a first-hand account from someone who's used the Xbox unit. BTW, Lik Sang has them back in stock.