Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christian Evangelistic Wrestling?

1. Christian Evangelistic Wrestling?

I saw this post over at MK5.ORG yesterday, and, well... I'll let you guys read it and see what you make of it.

http://www.mk5.org/content/forum/sho...message=238357

For a dark man shall come unto the House of God, and the darkness shall be upon him, yea, even within him.

-- From Noctropolis: Night Visions

http://www.darquecathedral.org/images/drkcathedral.jpe http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/mko.jpe

2. LOL!

I would love to see that! Looks a hell of a lot better than RAW!

"My Gawd! My Gawd! It's Gawd!"

The part about announcing Hennig as dead from drug abuse was really out-of-line though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. Well, the sad thing is, that's the most realistic reason for Hennig's death. This group is dropping into self-parody. Dibiase's once-good name is tarnished by this bullshit group. Buff's reason for leaving WWE is hilarious though.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Yeah, they're all full of shit...but wouldn't you go to a local church to see all those guys? Over the hill or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Hell yes I would. It'll be interesting to see if the Warriors have gotten any more bloated than Animal was in WCW.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. *slaps forehead*

*leaves*
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. Then as they were interviewing BagWell Bagwell said "He was discriminated against in the WWE for being Christian"
    Could it have been because you suck-ass and once jobbed to your freaking mother in WCW? Nahhhhh...
    omg TNL epics!

8. classic!!!

this was one of the best bits about the show:
    Then a skit was shown with a bunch of roman warriors beating up, and bodyslamming, and piledriving JESUS CHRIST. Then they put a cross on his back and a guy started singing. Then I could have sowrn that Buff Bagwell ran down and helped Jesus (I could be wrong, I was trying to leave at the time)
    as horrible as that whole thing sounded, i know i'd want to go see one of their shows. not for church or religious purposes (don't care for them) but for the whole cheese value.

9. this is bad.. bad.. bad..

People should go.. and cheer for the deamons.. and boo everyone else.. that would be funny as hell..

10. Wow that's almost as good as Christian Gangsta' Rap.
    "Yo, I be pimpin' my hizzo nuns for Christ, dog!"