Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Selling Everything in My collection

1. Well, finally got off my lazy ass and started listing stuff today, Wednesday. Should have more stuff listed on Friday and every day or so after that.

2. Well, some bidders got some great deals tonight. More stuff is up and will be coming every day or two.

3. Okay, I lied Had to go out with the fam yesterday to watch the Life of David Gale. Outstanding for the first 2/3 of the movie before it comes crashing down in flames over the final third. It wasn't even that the ending at it's core was bad, but the over the top cheese and melodrama with no point other than to try to engender some type of emotional response from the audience was pathetic and ruined the movie for me. I really hate hollywood.

Anyway, I will finally be listing another batch of stuff tonight. Should be some excellent stuff. Not sure what's gonna go up but probably saturn and PSX since I haven't gotten to those yet, and a very rare JP XBox game featuring our overendowed little friends. Brand new with two limited edition extras.

4. As promised US SS and PS2 went up along with some XBox and other items. Should be listing more on Mon evening.

5. Huge update today of SS imports, DVDs, Sega/Mega CD, etc

6. Another batch went up with stuff from all over Nintendo 64, SMS, PSX, Turbo Grafx, PC Engine, etc

7. A huge update tonight featuring Genesis/MD and Sega Master System. Tomorrow should be PSX and PCE/Turbo Duo.

8. As promised, PSX, PCE, and DC up tonight

9. Last huge update. Something from everywhere - Genesis shooters, PSX games, DVDs, and accessories. There will be individual items being added but nothing in bulk. However, I may be selling a PC FX system with the rarest and best game so keep a lookout.