Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4050525354

Thread: Xenosaga - Official Thread

1. Originally posted by OmniGear
    ...while the biggest mystery of all, chaos, is being ignored.
    ok I dont know if this has already been discussed, but since I'm not going to read through the whole damn thread to find out I'm just gonna say it...

There are two people talking at the launch pad inside the Kukai Foundation. They speek about how people brought back to life (through some process which name escapes me for the moment) had some special powers and the normal people did not except them . My theory goes that Chaos died, at some point, and was brought back to life. What caused his death or what happened after he was brought back to life I obviously have no idea. But I think this atleast explains how he obtained his powers.

2. Hmm, I don't remember that.

Are you sure they weren't talking about Jr. and Gaignun and Albedo, who all had special powers that normal humans didn't?
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

3. no they were just talking to each other abot their personal expriences I believe, infact it was easy to miss them... I think it was similar to how Ziggy was brought back to life...

They are at the top of the area right next to the gate you walk through to get to the transporter... You can find them after the battles in sectors 26 and 27, I think...