Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamcast King of Fighters 2001

1. Dreamcast King of Fighters 2001

I haven't heard a wisper about this game in some time. We've also had zero screen shots with only a few more months to go I'm getting a little worried. Has anyone seen anything on the game lately? I pray it doesn't get canned.
    currently playing - GTA 3 d(-_^)

2. December 26th, or so I hear.

3. meh, I don't really care for KOF2001 that much, now 96-99..love those. 2002 looks like it could be good as well.

4. Thought I might dig this one up. We just got word that we will have our KoF2001's in on Monday. So is anyone else picking it up? I'm looking forward to it... I've heard it's not great, but since I haven't gotten to play it yet, I think I'll still enjoy it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. bbobb>You guys have non-preorder copies? If so I'll have to pick one up from ya me thinks.

6. Yeah, I've had mine pre-ordered from NCS for awhile now. I've heard that this one isn't that great as well, but this sentiment has come form KoF fans much more finicky and demanding than I. I don't have much doubt I'll enjoy this one, either.

7. Originally posted by Kidnemo
    bbobb>You guys have non-preorder copies? If so I'll have to pick one up from ya me thinks.
    Yeppers, we've got a bunch of extras coming.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Thanks bbobb.

I really don't want to get KoF2K1, since I've been buying MVS carts of all the KOF games in the last couple of months.

But I know if I don't get it, everytime I look at the DC shelf, I'll notice the spot that 2K1 should occupy...

9. It's supposed to be the weakest KOF and yet it scored higher than 2000 in several Japanese mags. Playmore updated the english KOF 2001 DC page a few days ago too.

Bbob, any word if that Choco DC game is out next week? *-neo

10. I have mine preordered from VGD. I keep hearing things about KOF 2001 not being that great, but I guess I'll find out for sure when I get the game. I personally hope that it's as good as 2000.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios