Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with MGS2 substance?

1. What's up with MGS2 substance?

MGS2 substance came out a while ago and was $50. about a week later it was pricd at $40 and then back up to $50. then it went BACK down to $40 and yesterday it went down again to $30.

what's up? is this going on everywhere? is the game selling like shit? or are the stores in my area just being run by a bunch of chimps?

I didn't want the game that much, but for 30 bucks......

2. It's been $30 for a while now.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. has it? the stores around here have changed the price 3 or 4 times in the past few weeks so I didn't know what the hell was going on.

guess they're just now catching up. god, I hate germany

4. It was $19 for a while too

5. Which version are you talking about, did the PS2 version come out yet?

I bought mine about a month or so back and I got it for $19.99 at EB for the XBOX version plus a $10 mail in rebate from EB to boot

6. There's only one version of the game out now. I don't think the PS2 version is out yet.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Werewolf, PS2 version isn't scheduled until next month. It would seem that perhaps sales are shifting rapidly. The game is pretty cool, aside from the slowdown. Xbox version is missing a few extras, mainly the skateboarding mode that led people to believe would be in any developed versions is actually a PS2 exclusive.

After doing an IGN guide, I don't want to look at this game for the rest of the year (but I'll listen to the music).

8. I got it for 20 bucks at EB

The game rocks. Go buy it.

10. Yeah, it sucks that the PS2 version is the only one with the skateboarding mode. I figured it'd be silly, but I wanted it anyways. The VR missions are great (and without slowdown) worth the $20 if you felt the main game lacked in the gameplay department.
    pwned by Ivan