Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Replay for Xbox: it's official

1. Action Replay for Xbox: it's official

Datel has made it official: The infamous Action Replay will be released for Xbox.

I thought MS was going to fight this. Another disappointment.

Here's the box art...

...and some info about it.

From Planet Xbox:
    It wasn’t revealed if the Action Replay for Xbox will support Xbox Live, but we’ll keep you posted.
    I hope to god it won't. Imagine the havoc that could be wreaked by kids on Live with this damn thing. MS had better keep this shit in check.

2. 1.) If this doesn't allow the play of imports (and I'm betting it won't) it is useless and crap.
    2.) If this becomes Live compatible (and I'll bet someone can find codes to do so eventually) it will become even more useless and crap.

FEH.

3. Microsoft better fucking make sure this doesn't fuck Live up. I mean, Live is Microsoft's trump card, they had better not, and I would imagine they wouldn't, let it get fucked up.

Oh, and I hate whoever the company is that makes them, and think they should go out of business.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. My PSO had better not get hacked to death again because of fucking cheat devices. That's what killed it for me on DC.

5. Oh, and I hate whoever the company is that makes them, and think they should go out of business.
    No, they should just find ways to limit their product's use in cheating during online play or on certain games altogether. Put in exception rules or something for things like PSO and other online games. There would have to be a change in how the product works, but they could do it if they really cared.

Datel should stay open, if only for the GC Freeloader and the PS2's DVD Region X.

6. Who thought that was a good idea?!

7. Does this mean you can play burnt games on your Xbox or something? Or is it just a cheat device which means PSO is ruined.... and I cannot resist saying the word suckers for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. There goes Halo on Gamespy and XBC
    You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy...

9. correct me if I am wrong can't XBL games just be patched to disable any cheats?

If you don't like my posts click here

10. You can't go online with a modchip active so I doubt you'll be able to go online with this active either. Anyone who tries will just get banned forever and ever, amen.

I really don't need anything like this, but I'm not the type of person to deny those cheating losers their little baby bottle.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2