Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Celebrity" matchup - Bahn hits Xbox Live

1. Yo, Werewolf you should come to the CT CvS2 tourneys I hold in Waterford its fun stuff. CvS2 is free and on DC but mvc2 cost 7$ since thats our real scene.

2. Originally posted by ShoryukenBlast
    Yo, Werewolf you should come to the CT CvS2 tourneys I hold in Waterford its fun stuff. CvS2 is free and on DC but mvc2 cost 7$ since thats our real scene.
    We have "real" CvS2 players. However, none of them have the slightest chance against me and it's free because the players don't feel like handing me their money. If we had a dominating resident force in MvC2 like Nestor, MvC2 would be free as well.

3. LOL.

SRK Blast is a Furby.

4. Umm actually its because all of bridgeport is not competitive in CvS2 except for maybe Phil and Kevin, Kevin is a dominating force at our arcade and even when Nestor has came everyone has entered. Stop sweating yourself James, you are good but thats not the reason its free.

5. Sounds like fun, I don't think I would be much competition but at least I could try

Originally posted by AmakusaShiroTokisada
    We have "real" CvS2 players. However, none of them have the slightest chance against me and it's free because the players don't feel like handing me their money. If we had a dominating resident force in MvC2 like Nestor, MvC2 would be free as well.
    OMG! You have the biggest internet cock of all!!1

7. Snap!

8. Dammit Bahn... when are you gonna be online again? I want to challenge you... or anyone... dammit... I need to get over my bud's house ASAP.......................... CVS2 withdrawl.................................

9. ?

I only play winners