Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "Celebrity" matchup - Bahn hits Xbox Live

1. Winners Don't Do Drugs.

At least that's what the old arcade machines used to tell me.

2. Then I'm a loser... a big time loser...

3. No you're not

seriously though, it depends on the next time I hang over at Amakusa's house. I play on his account and I haven't done that for quite awhile. spending more time playing it offline; playing online is great but it can stifle your gameplay if you're not too careful.

4. True that.

I was playing saturday night/sunday morning (like around 3am sunday morning) offline and then played online... it messed me up so bad when I started playing. You're better off playing straight online or straight offline. Otherwise you're screwing yourself big time.

=\

I played some dude in Texas best out of 5, won 3 out of 5. Ok... I guess... One of the two losses tho... I got PWNED... badly. He killed my whole entire team with just a R1 Kyo. I'm so ashamed of myself. =(

I can never show my face at CF again. Not that I've been going there on any kind of frequency these days mind you. XD

Though I may start going more often to get ready for ECC8. Just gonna go Friday though since I have plans for Memorial Weekend. =(

5. Yup. That's why I focus more on playing the comp here in Danbury and stuff. They're fun to play.

...and I JUST might show up for ecc8

I'll ask for time off. I'll play you soon online though. msg me i don't have your new sn.

6. My copy and my Xbox Live kit arrived at work today. I have to wait untill Friday though or else I won't get my studying done for midterms. I'll be out this weekend though folks... so be prepared... or not.

I'm so going to get my ass kicked.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Can I have the joy of de-viginizing you online?
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

8. that doesn't even sound kosher even if it's related to gaming.

9. Yes, I realize this after I hit the "reply" button, but oh well.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

10. Ummmmmm... I don't think I'll be offering that pleasure. I'll gladly join you for a match though.
    BTW... in my efforts to further push Sabin over the edge in buying an xbox, I'm going to try to get him to come over this weekend to play against a few of you guys... so be sure to kick his Ken's ass to further encourage him to buy the game to get practice.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.