Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Philly Classic

1. Philly Classic

So who's going? I went the last 2 years and it was great. The first year that I went it was in a tiny little shithole but they had a ton of cool shit. Last year it was amazing how much bigger and better it was then the year before. I'll definitely be there. Who's going and on what day?

2. I'll be there. Friday and Saturday, methinks. I, too, went the last two years and it's amazing to see how it grew tenfold in one year. I won't miss it.

3. I'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Last year was my first, it was fun. I'm heading down to Philly with 3 of my friends, and meeting up with 4 more.

Should be a fun weekend.

4. I'll probably be there as well. Look for a guy with the dirtiest long coat there. Valley Forge Convention Center is huge. Probly on Saturday or Sunday.
    I don't know how to get rid of the huge space here.

5. I'll think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. Info?

8. Originally posted by Master
    Info?
    Yea.. what's the deal with this one?

9. Originally posted by Click_Stick
    Yea.. what's the deal with this one?
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...t=Valley+Forge
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

10. Ah. Thanks for pointing that out.

Eh, I think I'll pass.

Dr. Mario? Pokemon Puzzle League? Talk about disappointing tournament titles.