There is an amazing band you all should check out called "Spirit Nation". They have two albums out, the first being self-titled and the second one called "Winter Moons" - It came out back in October of last year. I picked it up on a coin toss decision and don't regret it for a second.

The music is basically an Enigma/Deep Forest - esq vibe with slight new age overtones (especially on the first album), however I reccomend the second record which has that same style in a more trip-hop flavor. The only catch is that the vocalist is a female (Tamara Podemski) who sings in Native American and English (so if foriegn languages don't appeal to your musical sense you may wanna listen before you buy) - but she's a great vocalist - think Enigma vocals meets Enya meets BT female vox - take my word for it they're great.

It is categorized in record stores under "Native American" so at first I was reluctant...but it doesn't really remind me of anything Native American at all...just trip-hop stuff really.

go here for MP3 samples (click on the highlighted tracklisting parts):

http://www.karunamusic.com/spiritnation.html