Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 disc Cowboy Bebop "Perfect Sessions"

1. 3 disc Cowboy Bebop "Perfect Sessions"

don't flame me since i am not a hardcore anime fan, but i really do like cowboy bebop, and i really didn't get into it until after the 7 disc set completed it's retail run. i was looking for it on ebay, and i saw that ebay was slammed with these 3 disc "Perfect Sessions"...i use quotes cause i am assuming that these are bootlegs or vcd's or something since they go for $30-$40...can anyone fill me in on what is the difference?

thx videodrone

2. It was a 6-disc run, first of all.

...so, yeah. It's definitely not the dub. Get it if you want Engrish subtitles.

3. actually wasn't it 6 dvd discs and 1 soundtrack disk?

4. Wasn't Perfect Sessions that set of the 5 or 6 most popular episodes, as voted by the fans? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

5. Originally posted by Lordmrw
    Wasn't Perfect Sessions that set of the 5 or 6 most popular episodes, as voted by the fans? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    It's 3 most popular by the voters + 3 most favorite by the director, Nabeshin (Watanabe Shinichirou)

The only? difference is that they mixed the audio to have a 5.1 soundtrack so those with a digital surround setup may have reason to pick it up.

6. I think that was Best Sessions.
    I was going to say that, too, but I checked the title.
    That was two dicsc, by the way.

...and soundtracks ain't DVDs.

Originally posted by Tsubaki
    It's 3 most popular by the voters + 3 most favorite by the director, Nabeshin (Watanabe Shinichirou)
    Nabeshin is Shinichi Watanabe, not Shinichiro.
    I was corrected on that before.

7. I'm pretty sure my friend has a box set that has all of the episodes, but I could be wrong.

I'm not sure how many discs it is.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

8. Hmm... now I know for a fact that the Bebop box looked like a little suitcase... 'twasn't gatefold.
    ...and all those auctions were "all region", so I'm guessing they're Hongity Kong ripoffs.

9. If anyone's interested in the Complete Session box set, Amazon.com has it on sale at $98 for the whole set.

10. THAT'S what we're talking about.
    I see that you're good for more than... that... avatar... it's... still... dancing...