Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Herdy Gerdy Contest Winners Announced

1. Originally posted by bahn

Thanks man. But I wanted to hear it from him actually...not his spokesperson...
    Mr. Despair could not be reached for a comment at that time, so I, as his political lackee, spoke for him.
    This is how its done in the real world, ya know?

Always wearing his Despair-decoder,
    - Kabuki

2. Originally posted by kabuki

Mr. Despair could not be reached for a comment at that time, so I, as his political lackee, spoke for him.
    This is how its done in the real world, ya know?

Always wearing his Despair-decoder,
    - Kabuki

*tries to leave a msg on Mr. Despair's phone*

3. That does it. The next time I enter a contest, it'll be for a game that's...

Less notoriously boring. I'm sorry, but an hour into this gem has bored me to tears. All I've done is chased animals around like a barnyard pervert. But I guess I shouldn't complain, a free game is a free game, even if it takes 5 minutes of loading screen to play.

4. Originally posted by cka
    That does it. The next time I enter a contest, it'll be for a game that's...

Less notoriously boring. I'm sorry, but an hour into this gem has bored me to tears. All I've done is chased animals around like a barnyard pervert. But I guess I shouldn't complain, a free game is a free game, even if it takes 5 minutes of loading screen to play.
    Least it wasn't NFL Primetime