Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New FFX-2 Trailer

1. New FFX-2 Trailer

New FFX-2 Trailer with Singing!! Gotta Love that J-Pop!! Seriously though, this game looks DAMN good!!! We better get it this year.

Click Me for the new Trailer

Although I'm a big fan of FFX, I really don't care for the new direction the series has taken. It seems more intent on visual flash and the T&A factor than concentrating on the game itself. Including just girls in skimpy clothes is a move I'd expect from Team Ninja, not Square.
    Originally posted by Lordmrw
    You should have your testicles kicked in and a permanent squeaky voice as a eternal reminder you of what you've just said.
    lordmrw on the subject of praising E.T. on Atari

3. I have no problems with the new look. It definately looks interesting, and I', willing to give it a chance when it comes out.

As always Square's CGI work is amazing

4. I still lament the loss of the sphere grid and the return to ATB...

But the trailer looked dope.

I'm finally excited for X-2 to release.

Originally posted by Kidnemo
    I still lament the loss of the sphere grid and the return to ATB...

WHAT?!! They're going back to ATB? That sucks.
    Originally posted by Lordmrw
    You should have your testicles kicked in and a permanent squeaky voice as a eternal reminder you of what you've just said.
    lordmrw on the subject of praising E.T. on Atari

Looks awesome.

7. ... wow, those Sailor Moon style transformations are really lame...

but the combo attacks reminded me of Valkyrie Profile... which is a good thing

8. Originally posted by FirstBlood
    ... wow, those Sailor Moon style transformations are really lame...
    From seeing the screenshots I thought they looked pretty weak also.

But seeing them in motion, they look kinda neat. Has a bizzare jpop/sailormoon/culture-shock type of vibe which I'm diggin.

9. The idea of combo battle interested me, so I decided to check out the trailer. Since I don't really feel like raining on anyone's parade regarding this again, I'll just say I did like a couple of the special effects in the battle scenes.

Otherwise I think it looks ten times as worse as I feared it would be, and the combo system is a pathetic excuse for the removal of the best FF battle system yet.

10. i havent been too interested in the game i thought theyve been taking it in a weird way but its a FF game so ill own it day one
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.