Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What weather do YOU like?

1. I hate the sun. I walk on the shady side of the street. Whenever the weatherman's happy, I'm pissed. I open the window, some damn girl closes it. I once made a song called "FTS." Figure it out.

How come no one likes cold weather?

2. Originally posted by cigsthecat
    How come no one likes cold weather?
    i like the cold. or at least that's what my post says.

3. Yes, but in daily life you rarely if ever meet anyone of this breed. Even fewer who are females with the shoes, the haircut and like animation. But when you do...look out.

4. I like almost any kind of weather, but warm rain is always welcome. Dont get a whole lot of that here
    TeamGO!
    Project Raven Discussion
    http://pub66.ezboard.com/bteamgo
    Come sign up on TeamGo's boards. Express what you think TeamGo's game should be like.

Re: What weather do YOU like?

Originally posted by Despair

I personally love Fall the most. Its not hot anymore, yet its not freezing either. I love rain, and rainy days, so its another good thing about Fall months. Spring is also good season, since the winter is gone, and more warmer days are here, but I hate the extremely hot days like today. You never know on how to dress for that.

Cold, freezing temperatures and snow, are the worst for me. I hate snow and ice, and cleaning them and driving on them is the pain in the ass. Plus I'm very sensitive to cold

That's me in a nutshell.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

6. I love cold weather as well! I hate Hot weather...which is why I hates Houston , Texas!
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal