Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quotes?

Originally posted by Nick
    Hey, don't lump me in with that.
    Thought you fled the coop...

p.s. post edited.

2. Originally posted by 88mph
    Thought you fled the coop . . .
    Shhh, they have no idea I am working for that other site now. Wait until I bring TNL down from within, then it's cigars for all.

3. Great now Nick is working for Opa-Age.

4. Originally posted by bandit
    I am. I have done nothing wrong, and hes being rude. If he has something against me, or if I did something wrong, tell me.

I ask a question cuz I thought there was something wrong. Look at the response he gives. Great answer.

88, that's not true. Just for that - when I see you on XBL, I pledge to OCV you!

bandit: Go look back at the GBA SP thread in headlines.

Nick: *buzzer* try again

5. Originally posted by bandit
    I am. I have done nothing wrong, and hes being rude. If he has something against me, or if I did something wrong, tell me.

I ask a question cuz I thought there was something wrong. Look at the response he gives. Great answer.
    C'mon man...you used to work here. You should know not to take it personally.

Originally posted by 88mph
    The higher ups (edit: not Nick) don't like it when you use the feedback and troubleshooting board to give feedback, or to
    troubleshoot.
    Excusez-moi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. Burg: Yeah, it wasn't even intended to be personal. I just responded the same way he did in our GBA SP article. And I felt exactly the same way as him. *shrug*

...and I am sure everyone just forgot to mention ya, cuz I know you LUVS feedback.

7. Originally posted by burgundy
    C'mon man...you used to work here. You should know not to take it personally.
    Yes I did..but it was a couple months. I think . The criticizm is towards more my writing.

Leave it be, cuz this is going to go no where.

8. Originally posted by yummy-juice_25
    Like amateur n4ked b4bes?
    I sure do, especially when you post it in leet speak.