Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Massive CN schedule

1. Massive CN schedule

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=14524

Best news of all- 26 more episodes of Aqua Teen Hunger Force! You can't front on that!
    pwned by Ivan

2. Woah.
    Now, when they bring it to DVD, I'll care. Why the hell anyone would stay up that late, I don't know.

3. Hmm, Other then Kenshin, I dont really see anything else to look forward to. I choose Kenshin, since I only seen half of the series, so I wouldnt mind seeing the later episodes.

4. i like the fact that there are 13 more home movies coming

and 26 more eps of Transfomers Armada makes me cry

do people actually like this show ?? I think it is terrible

5. It is.
    It brings large amounts of shame to the Transformer name. The one on Fox was shit too.

6. Despair:

Eh. Kenshin sucks after the Kyoto arc. As I'm sure everyone will want to point out to you once they find out you like Kenshin.

I don't see how anyone could NOT like the news of 26 new Aqua Teens. That and Sealab.

7. I don't care for Aqua Teens. *shrugs* I just don't think it's very funny from what I've seen.

8. As if there wasn't enough Scooby on that network already...

9. "11 new half-hour episodes of Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? debut, starting in September."

-- When is this show normally on? I caught part of one episode, and I was wholly intrigued. Or is that all that was made, just a pilot episode?

"What's New Scooby-Doo?, a 21st century update of the classic comedy-mystery series..."

-- I have no faith in this being anything but crap.

"26 episode of .hack//SIGN."

-- SWEET, I wasn't going to buy this.

"* 12 episodes of Kikaider."

-- Excellent, I wasn't going to buy this either.

"* 26 episodes of Blue Gender."

-- Super sweet !!

"* 13 new episodes of Big O."

-- YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS !!!!! This news is obviously better than anything else on the page ^_^

- Kabuki

10. If you never liked Scooby Doo, you won't like "What's New..." either. However, if you enjoyed the show at all before Scrappy showed up, you will probably get some enjoyment out of it. They got Frank Welker and Casey Kassem back for the show, it doesn't look like it was made on a $2 budget, and it isn't as silly as some SD series have been in the past. It's better than Armada, but that's not saying much.

I'm happy to see that Justice League was renewed. Superman is fugly, but the series has been very well done. I look forward to seeing what the team does with Teen Titans as well.

I find it interesting that Zeta Gundam and Dragonball GT weren't mentioned.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.