Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adding an "all" option...?

1. Adding an "all" option...?

I was wondering.. about adding an "all" option to threads with multiple pages.. sometimes i hate going throw pages.. after reading a page. I like having one who page to scroll down and read..

so how bout it.. is it possible..?

But then the 56k users will cry a river of tears...

3. I like the idea.

4. No it's not possible, but nice idea.

5. No way. No. No. It won't happen.

You know we're friends and all, but no.

6. oh o.k...too bad.. i guess.. would a option like that destroy the board? or does the board not support this option...

7. /me considers what fun it would be to hit a show all button on the uber Ikaruga thread.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. /me thinks that an 'all' button on the Ikaruga thread would bring untold death and destruction to the world.

9. The board does not support it. Even if it did, I don't believe many sites would implement it. Besides potentially having a significant negative impact on the number of page views (one of the gauges of a site's success), it might increase bandwidth and CPU processing with no guaranteed return. That is, people would unfurl the Ikaruga thread, but what would they do with it?

La respuesta sigue siendo no.