Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing nickname.

1. Quote Originally Posted by solidus
    Could you change my name to Red Hair? I've come to realize that my name is tied to a game that sucked. Plus MZO called me a fag because of it. That was just wrong...

Thanks.
    OK.

Quote Originally Posted by AFX
    I'd like to be known as KanoOnThePhone from now on.
    Can't tell if you're serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel-The-Landstalker
    Could I have my name changed to just Nigel? Thanks.
    OK.

2. I've never been so serious. "Kano On The Phone," please.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer
    Who was FX-ism? FighterX?
    Yep.

4. Anyone changing their name should be required to type their original one in the request post, so we can keep track.

5. You know, I could always set up an unedittable-to-normal-users field that admins could fill out and have it show "formerly so-and-so" under their user names in the posts...

6. I want my name changed to Punky Skunk. Thanks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat
    Anyone changing their name should be required to type their original one in the request post, so we can keep track.
    Good point...I'll just quote the request posts before I make the change.

Quote Originally Posted by cka
    You know, I could always set up an unedittable-to-normal-users field that admins could fill out and have it show "formerly so-and-so" under their user names in the posts...
    Nah, it's really not necessary. It's really up to each member how memorable he wants to be. It's not like a board pariah is going to slip through the cracks with our crack team of trolls working hard to break balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    I want my name changed to Punky Skunk. Thanks.
    Sure.

8. yeah whenever you get a chance, could you just change my name to redstar.division please, with the period if possible.

9. Please change my nickname to "Jemery". kthanxbye.

10. Please change my name to Flamble so it matches my Gamertag and every other handle I've got. Many thanks.