Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ...and Yahoo blatantly rips off Street Fighter.

1. ...and Yahoo blatantly rips off Street Fighter.

The link associated:
    http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244228.2842912...nger.yahoo.com
    LOOK AT THIS IMAGE! That's just terrible...
    Why the hell they're ripping off the designs for what, I don't know.
    Still though, there is the saying... "Imitation is the strongest form of flattery."

...I think...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yfighter.gif 
Views:	372 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	173  

2. Which image are you talking about?

edit: sorry. I drank a little so Im a bit retarded. Well, Im retarded whether or not I drink, so... there you go. I thought the picture was of your sig.

3. Ken- Attack me if you dare, I will crush you!
    Ryu- For God's sake put some pants on!
    pwned by Ivan

Lawsuit time.

5. This has been around for many a month now.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

6. That Yahoo Messenger fighting game is actually sorta cool. You chat and beat the shit out of the person you're talking to all at once.

7. It's not important. Yahoo's just parodying the characters for their IM client. YIM can put users in IM Environments where they can make the fighters duke it out. I doubt Capcom will sue over that -- proving likeness would be hard, especially since they've let SNK/Playmore use similar-looking characters for years...

8. Hey, if Capcom will sue over Fighter's History, they'll sue over this. They'll probably lose though.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Originally posted by The Had of Att
    It's not important. Yahoo's just parodying the characters for their IM client. YIM can put users in IM Environments where they can make the fighters duke it out. I doubt Capcom will sue over that -- proving likeness would be hard, especially since they've let SNK/Playmore use similar-looking characters for years...
    Hell, I didn't care. Just thought it was kinda funny.
    "but it wasn't important until now" is just me fighting off the "OH! I've seen that 108342837498 thousand times before! THAT'S OLD NEWS!!!!11OMG!!!"