Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heads up eBay notice

1. Heads up eBay notice

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to be selling (I believe) about 100 games on eBay. I'll be putting up 5 a day starting today until they're all gone. Xbox, PS2, GC, GBA, Saturn, PSX, N64 (including Bangaioh), etc. If you want to see what I have up, go here. Thanks.

Here's a few of the more noteable ones:

Parappa the Rapper (PSX)
    Card Fighter's Clash (hard case - NGPC)
    Giga Wing (DC)
    Giga Wing 2 (DC)
    Gunbird 2 (DC)
    Mars Matrix (New - DC)
    Harvest Moon 64 (N64)
    Ogre Battle 64 (New - N64)
    Bangaioh 64 (N64)
    Shining Force 3 (Saturn)
    Marvel vs Street Fighter (Saturn)
    Pocket Fighter (Saturn)
    Metroid Prime (New - GC)
    GTA:VC (New - PS2)

There's more than that, but they're all in a box right now and I'm lazy.

Edit: And yes I'm blind and didn't see the eBay category above. Please feel free to move.

2. How much are you asking for the Bangaioh 64?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. I'm thinking $75. Dunno yet.

4. how much you asking for Marvel vs Street Fighter (Saturn)
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Well, I don't really want to get into naming prices for everything before I even put it up. If anyone wants to make an offer through PM, though, I'll let you know.

6. ok just a quick question then before i PM you an offer is it with or with out the 4 meg cart
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Nope, I don't have one anymore. Sorry.

8. Hey, Just wondering if you have any other N64 games that you may want to sell before you throw them up on the bay.

9. For N64 stuff, I have:
    Bangaioh (Import)
    F-Zero X
    Donkey Kong 64 (New)
    Zelda: Majora's Mask
    Mario Golf 64 (Import)
    Perfect Dark (mangled)
    Kirby 64
    Harvest Moon 64
    Star Wars Roque Squadron (mangled)
    Ogre Battle 64 (New)
    Yoshi's Story (Import)
    Super Smash Bros (Import - mangled)

All of them are mint except for the 3 or 4 that I mentioned. I'd be willing to sell any of them so long as the offer were realistic.

10. Well, sadly the ones I want the most are going to be too pricey for me (I really want harvest moon 64 but it's hard to compete with Ebay prices). Though I'm also interested in F-Zero X (mainly the only one I CAN compete with. ^_~). I'll give you $6 plus shipping. I'm pretty strapped for cash right now. But if that sounds good. let me know. If not. Feel free to send it to ebay. :P