Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DVD's, GBA, PS2 games. New Prices!

1. I'll take Transformers off your hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. Originally posted by 88mph
    What kind of deal can you work if I buy all the Kenshin DVDs?
    Hmm. $65 Shipped sound like too much?

Originally posted by burgundy
    I'll take Transformers off your hands.
    Ok then. Just give me an e-mail and I'll cross it off the list.

3. Anyone still interested? I'm shipping some stuff out tomorrow so I can ship anyone else's order as well if we can make arrangements by tonight.

4. Alright, lowered the price of the DVD's once again to hopefully spark some interest. I really want to get these sold so please, let me know if you're interested in anything. I'll make sure we can make a deal somehow.

5. Rygar ps2 mint complete? Lmk I may be interested.
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

6. Yeah mint and complete. Cd, case, and instructions are all flawless. Just throw me a price.

7. Hmm interested in it but I don't know if I feel like sending money out first again. I think I may have gotten screwed on a trade here recently.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

8. Assuming they're both mint and complete, I'll offer $23 shipped for Rygar and Mark of Kri. If that sounds good to you, let me know, and I'll paypal the cash.

9. Unfortunately, The Mark of Kri has already beens old. Rygar is still available if either one of you are interested. Just give me a mail. Highest price wins I suppose.

Also, Akira: Special Edition Tin has been put up for sale as well as Iron Monkey (Green cover, The first release, not the rereleased edition released a couple months after it was shown in the States).

10. How does $13-14us shipped sound, lmk...is it mint complete?