Thread: The Venture Bros.

1. The Venture Bros.

I should have posted this last week but hey, whatever. Anybody who saw the show would remember it.

Did anyone catch The Venture Bros on Adult Swim a couple weeks ago? For those of you who may have missed it, it was a knock-off of Jonny Quest but with a very adult edge to it. It was excellent. A bit sick at times (the old prostitute was sickening) but massively hilarious. I'm taking it that Cartoon Network was just testing the show but I hope they begin full production on it at some point. The concept was hilarious.
    bastard of the new world order.

It was OK at best, I don't know why the two brothers seemed to be competing as to who could be less intelligent but whatever. I knew this show was asking for trouble when they mentioned the Japanese "Onani Corporation" Shit. Most NA animation bothers me with actual animation and design, and this one wasn't too different. I don't know why it's so difficult for most people here to have coherent (physical) character design.

Oh yeah and Brock was cool at least. I thought it was Brock.

3. I thought it was ok, the only thing I thought was really funny was the strong bodyguard guy and the psychotic look on his face when he told the soldier to take his knife from him.
    pwned by Ivan

4. Well, I watched half of it, and thought it was pretty funny. Good spoof of Jonny Quest, filled with ridicilous characters.

5. It was pretty good... way beter than jonny quest... most of the jokes were duds, but somehow it passed for decent...

6. Brock... Brock was amazing. The facial expressions, the wiping of blood. Excellent.
    bastard of the new world order.