Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clone High

1. Clone High

Holy cow, there is something on MTV I actually want to watch! Clone High isn't a great show, but every episode I've seen (there's been 6 so far) has plenty of good laughs. I'd say it's almost as funny as the Clerks toon. Anyone else a fan?
    pwned by Ivan

2. I've seen every episode as well, and I'm really digging this show, but I like almost every animated show on MTV. It's definetly right up there with Clerks. I should really be taping these eps, because given MTV's track record with animated shows, this could be here to todaya nd gone tommorrow (Downtown ).

3. Yeah, Im sure it will be gone in a few months.

Anyway, I enjoy it and have not missed an episode yet.
    your mom

4. Kennedy's the best. That's what I call historical accuracy.

"I, er-um, just shoved the entier junior class in a locka!"

5. It's a very funny show... but Like all the animated comities on MTV it will be gone soon... 3 South, Down Town, Undergrads... they were all great and they got canceled... its sad but true...

What I have seen hasn't impressed me.

7. 3 South was an awesome show, this show can be funny, but for the most part, it's just stale.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. 3 South was better.

Yeah...I still like the show, but I can see how it will get stale quick.
    your mom

9. Clone High is original and moderately entertaining, Clerks on the other hand, damn that was poorly written.

A Downtown DVD would be awesome... *-neo

10. jesus cristo is the best character... noice how hes always in woodshop because he's a carpenter... plus he nailed his hand to the wood... bwahahaha (sorry rhydant)...