Thread: Zelda question for one month from now

1. Zelda question for one month from now

Can't quote IGN insider, so I'll paraphrase really closely-

According to Miyamoto, after people played Wind Waker in Japan they got a lot of feedback that collecting all the Triforce bits was difficult/tedious, so they made some changes in the US version. He says they it's just a small change, but I'm hoping someone who's played both versions might shed some light on what exactly is changed.

No idea as to the layout of the game, as far as I know he knocked down the difficulty of one dungeon. Then again, maybe a sprawling quest over 50 different islands was made easier by an improved teleport ability or something. I'm just curious, really.

James

2. So you'll be able to collect the full triforce in this game? Groovy. Good to see they made changes to the U.S. version.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Supposedly the Japanese version included a fetch quest that required you to sail all over the world map collecting little doodads. 5+ hours of just holding down the stick and going from one side of the map to the other. Saw some people who played the import complain about it, saying it was a huge flaw. Figures they'd fix it, since they did something similar with Majora.

4. Hrm, either way, Ill be happy. This game sounds too good.