Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: US Cowboy Bebop movie trailer

1. Oh well, better late than never. I saw it tonight at a local art house theater. Awesome movie but it reminds me of how much I hate other anime fans. Examples:
    1: The guy who yelled "WOOOO COWBOY BEBOP" when the lights dimmed.
    2: the guy who clapped when he saw the Sunrise logo
    3: The idiot behind me who yelled "OH SHIT!" whenever ANYTHING HAPPENED "OOOHH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!"
    4: the jackass who said "wOO!" when it showed an outline of Elektra naked.

I swear people, just shut up and watch the movie.

2. the whole time during the movie i was mentioning how the movie was based on the SARS. think about it and it makes some sense. of course we all know that sars is something recent and this movie is not, but that's some good psychic stuff going on there.

3. Heh, yes I made several SARS joke to my asian buddy sitting next to me. Stupid asian, spreading his disease.

4. Originally posted by Mr-K
    Oh well, better late than never. I saw it tonight at a local art house theater. Awesome movie but it reminds me of how much I hate other anime fans. Examples:
    1: The guy who yelled "WOOOO COWBOY BEBOP" when the lights dimmed.
    2: the guy who clapped when he saw the Sunrise logo
    3: The idiot behind me who yelled "OH SHIT!" whenever ANYTHING HAPPENED "OOOHH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!"
    4: the jackass who said "wOO!" when it showed an outline of Elektra naked.

I swear people, just shut up and watch the movie.
    This is the main reason I got into watching recent movies "outside of the theater". One too many occurences like that have ruined it for me, and you fail to mention the person who keeps kicking your seat, or the kids that are 14 and under that somehow get in and laugh at everything vaguely dirty.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)