Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yu Suzuki considers wine tasting game

1. Yu Suzuki considers wine tasting game

"Since everyone's talking about games maturing now, I think it's high time that someone make a wine tasting game," said Yu Suzuki, during the Interactive Achievement Awards, "That's the game I would want to make."

If, how, or even why has yet to be determined.

Source: Gamers.com

What the crap?

3. There was already a wine tasting game on the PC anyway. Pretty old, about mid 90s I think. I remember pirating... I mean buying it, yeah.

No suprise, the game was made in France and I don't think it was ever released outside of Europe.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. There was already a wine tasting game on the PC anyway. Pretty old, about mid 90s I think. I remember pirating... I mean buying it, yeah.

No suprise, the game was made in France and I don't think it was ever released outside of Europe.
    Very odd. I really don't see any fun you can cultivate from seeing a guy drink wine.

5. I think you also ran your own vinard as well, but wine tasting was definitely part of the game. It was French though and you know how nuts they are.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

6. Hopefully pre-orders get a free bottle of wine...or something.

Now where is my 'smell the roses' game...
    A tate-e face, in a yoko-e world...
    Situation number nine.
    40 tons in total...
    'Say goodnight, Mr. Diaz.' (L)

7. Umm..isnt the point of the game to "taste" the wine? How we going to "taste" it? Lick our controllers?

8. maybe they'll have an add-on, like the Transvibrator in Rez...but with tongues...

er...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. I like wine!!!

10. Ain't that special. First we have GTA to appeal to the crazy violent types, DOA XVB to appeal to the crazy sexual deviant types, and if this game ever comes to fruition we'll have a game that appeals to the crazy winos & booze hounds.