Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assorted games up for sale.

1. Assorted games up for sale.

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell off some games that I don't play too often. Here's the list, which will probably have stuff added to it later.

Saturn

Saturn 3-in-1 pack (Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Cop, and Daytona USA)- factory-sealed- Looking for $10

Super Nintendo

Earthbound- Cart only, might have box, but I'll have to check- Looking for $50- Sold to Bandit a few months ago.

Payment by Paypal or money order.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Crap, Earthbound is worth a lot now? *continues praying for GBA port*
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

3. I would also like to pray for a GBA port, just so I can see how many carts of it I can fit in the SNES version's box.

Oh, and keep in mind that I'm quite flexible with the pricing. That's why I put "looking" in there. It's a rough estimate.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. I think I'll add some games to this list.

Saturn

Dragon Force- Disc and jewel case only- $20
    Dark Savior- Disc and jewel case only- $20

nixed
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. I'll give $40 for Earthbound

6. Jeremy,

I might take you up on that Dragon Force just to get the opportunity to try the game for cheap, PM me please.....

7. I'll get back to you on that one, I'm have huge reservations on selling the game right now man. Odds are, I'll sell you the game.

Time to add some more Saturn games up for sale. Now these are games I've enjoyed in the past, but have no real reservations on selling.

Grid Runner- disc and jewel case- $5-10
    Virtua Fighter 2- not the version of VF 2 from 3-in-1 pack- disc and jewel case- $5 tops.
    Crusader: No Remorse- game and jewel case- $5 tops. I've done a review for this game if you'd like more info on it. It's an early review, but it's better than nothing.
    And... that's all I can think of for now. I'll probably add some PSX games in this topic too once I go over my game library.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Originally posted by Jeremy
    I'll get back to you on that one, I'm have huge reservations on selling the game right now man. Odds are, I'll sell you the game.
    Who were you refering this to?

9. I was referring to Salt_Peanuts. Bandit, $40 for Earthbound? You've got a deal.

Bad news about Dragon Force, as I just told Jester in a PM, I just tried to play the game to make sure it worked, and it worked fine for about 10 mins. and then just stopped playing and I was taken back to the little "floating through outer space" intro thing. Unitl I can determine if this is just a problem with my Saturn, or if it's a problem with the game, I can't sell the game to anyone with a clear concience. If you were/are interested in DF, tell me what other Saturn games you'd be interested as a substitute in case the game is screwed up.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Bandit, PM me whenever you can so we can arrange payment/shipping.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan